Friday, May 16, 2008

River Valley to Silicon Valley- Book Review by Srinivas Reddy

I just finished reading your book "River Valley to Silicon Valley" and left with the feeling that I have known you for a very long time.


It was a pleasure reading the book due to the simplicity of the language used and the clear message delivered.


I share a similar childhood financial circumstances and hence I had spent a long time while reading the book going back to my childhood days and remembering the sacrifices that my parents had to make in helping me get educated. I thank you for this journey back.


It is very inspiring for many Indians with a rural background and would help them to achieve the transformation.


The title 'River Valley to Silicon Valley' carries the whole book in one phrase.
-Srinivas Reddy, St.Petersburg, Russia

No comments: