Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Release of River Valley to Silicon Valley

River Valley to Silicon Valley -Story of three generations of an Indian family
Author- Abhay K.
ISBN-8189640399
Published in 2007 by BOOKWELL
Pages-208 Price- Rupees 195


Yesterday my long cherished dream came true when my book "River Valley to Silicon Valley" was released at India Habitat Centre in New Delhi by Shri Shankarsinh Vaghela, Hon'ble Minister of Textiles of India.


The book was introduced by Professor Pushpesh Pant, School of International Studies, JNU. Professor Pant was at his best while he introduced my book. His insight into the book even touched me as I could see my own book with a different light. It was an evening like no other. I was flattered by the presence of my friends and colleagues as well as my teachers who taught me at both Delhi University and JNU.

No comments: